Royal Square at Novena is a brand new exciting mixed development location at the very prominent junction of Thomson Road and Irrawady road. This development is an integration of medical facilities, shopping, retail and hospitality under one roof. Located just beside the Novena MRT and part of the government’s plan to convert sections of Novena to a mega health city in 2030, Royal Square is going to be one exciting development that investors, medical specialists and doctors can be a part of.
Royal Square Factsheet
||Hoi Hup Sunway Novena Pte Ltd
||Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd
||6,676.80 sqm / 71,869.08 sq ft
|No. Of Units
||25 Shops, 26 Restaurants, 171 Medical Suites
||99 years leasehold wef 6 March 2013
||Estimated 1st Quarter of 2017
||181 Carpark lots at 3rd to 5th floor
||Shops: 21-84 sqm(25 Units)
Restaurants: 26-445 sqm (26 units)
Medical Suites: 39-73 sqm (171 units)
Global travelers at 250 rooms 4-star hotel managed by an international hotel operator. Patients and visitors at 171 units of medical suites covering 15 levels. Shoppers and diners at retail shops and restaurants covering levels 1-2, and 2 restaurants at level 6 communal landscape deck.
Experience the high visibility of an all-in-one commercial tower that combines healthcare and hotel under one roof With a ready catchment of guest and visitor around the clock. Royal Square presents a lucrative investment opportunity for retailers and medical professionals.
Why Invest in Royal Square?
- Located just beside Novena MRT Station
- Part of Government’s plan to convert Novena into a health city
- Integrated development that consists of a 250 hotel room operated by an International Chain, perfect for medical tourists.
- Day Surgery Centre, Imaging Centre, and Laboratory facilities are located within Royal Square
- Building is designed for Green Mark Platinum Award
- Healthcare providers, doctors can use this opportunity to purchase the medical suites to maintain their long-term costs.
- Comprehensive pedestrian network linking Novena MRT, Velocity, Square 2 and IRAS Building
- Well-known medical hub, with Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Novena Medical Centre, National Skin Centre, National Neuroscience Institute, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Health City Novena for better integration of health care services
- Easily connected to Orchard Road, the rest of the city via Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and future North-South Expressway (NSE) for motorists.
- Designed by Multi-Award Winning Architectural Firm Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd