Shaw Tower new launch condo is a 99 years leasehold mixed-development on 100 Beach Road, District 7 where has a location in the heart of key Growth area that includes Tanjong Pagar, The Greater Southern Waterfront District, City Hall, Marina Bay, Suntec City and Bugis-Rochor area. The Tower can be up to 40 storeys high in totally gross foot area 950,592sqf which is made up of two plots: a 226,332 sqf site and a subterranean stratum with a site area of 12,648 sqt.
The Urban Redevelopment Authority Singapore ( URA
) has sold
a mixed development land parcel in Beach Road in 4th quarter 2017. With the highest bid of S$1,62 billion
became the official developer of Shaw Tower new condo.
Why invest in Shaw Tower New Launch Condo?
Nearby Bugis Junction, Suntec City, Millenia Walk and Marina Square, Tan Queen Lan Street, Raffles City all within a short distance walking.
- Located at a unique and dynamic district - the next CBD and more commercial with residential building also sports entertainment is built
- An exciting new development area building upon the existing office, hotel and convention hub at Marina Center
- Turned into a strategic transport hub leads to well-connected by rails and road network surrounding the area in Singapore
- High-quality design
- With the ideal height can look forward to an observation deck, unobstructed panoramic views across the city to Marina Bay and future Sports Hub
- Around 1km walkway to the up-coming Marina South and Gardens by the Bay MRT Station
- Inject greater vibrancy and activities into the city
- Exciting commercial hub offering a diverse range of entertainment, lifestyle attractions
- 4 mins to CBD, 300m away to Eat-West Line and easily accessible to East Coast Parkway and Central Expressway