The Lookout Far East is a premium cluster housing project of Far East Organization, located at 31 Parbury Avenue in District 16, Singapore. The project offers 27 exclusive units on the site 61.240 sqft. The Lookout is just opposite of the Parbury Hill Condo.
This freehold strata housing development is a total site area of approximately 61,240 square feet. Upon completion, this freehold development will have a total of 27 units consisting of 23 terrace houses and 4 semi-detached houses. The built up sizes available at The Lookout Far East will be ranging from 3,143 square feet to 4,723 square feet
Conveniently located in the private residential enclave of Parbury Drive, The Lookout Far East offers its future residents the serenity they need away from the busy downtown where they can rejuvenate after a hard day’s work. The generous sizes of The Lookout Far East provide its future residents with spacious and luxurious living
Classic address in the most coveted and privilleged locations in Singapore. Unique design by an internationally-acclaimed master Insightful thoughfulness of details and qualities Unprecedented levels of personalisation and bespoke customization.
Comparative Market Analysis of The Lookout Far East
|Projects Nearby The Lookout
||Median Rental (PSF)
|Villas @ Siglap (Strata)
||$1,028 (May 13)
|The Seawind (Strata)
||$1,412 (Mar 13)
||$1,216 (Apr 13)
Why invest in The Lookout?
- Serenity – The Lookout is located in the serene environment of the private residential enclave.
- Prime Location – The Lookout is located in one of the most sought after private residential district.
- Lush Greenery – The Lookout is just a short distance away from East Coast Park which offers pockets of greenery.
- Well- connected – Minutes’ to the CBD, Orchard and also easily linked to the CTE and ECP.
- High Rental Potential – The Lookout is near to Expo, Changi Business Park and the upcoming Singapore University of Technology & Design which will have a huge pool of tenants.