The Gazania, a freehold condominium site, was successfully acquired for S$81.1 million by SingHaiyi in November 2017 through an en bloc acquisition. SingHaiyi plans to redevelop the site into a freehold condominium. Located at 25-63 How Sun Road with a gross plot ratio of 1.4, the site is approximately five minutes’ walk to Bartley MRT station and is in close proximity to reputable schools and international institutions. Commuting to nearby shopping malls, banks, supermarkets and restaurants will be a breeze as How Sun Park is surrounded by a multitude of appealing amenities.
Why Invested In The Gazania?
- Seven low-rise blocks totaling 250 FREEHOLD apartments
- Offering 1 to 4-bedroom types including Mezzanine units and Penthouses for selection suitable for individuals and families
- Well-designed spacious interiors that flourish and enhance your lifestyle
- 3-minutes walk to Bartley MRT Station
- Surrounded by shopping malls like Kovan Heartland Mall, Paya Lebar Square, and many others
- Minutes walk to Nex Mall
- Reputable schools like Maris Stella High School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School, St. Gabriel’s Secondary School and Stamford American International School are within close proximity
- Varied recreational facilities abound that can be enjoyed in simple solitude or bonded over family and friend
- Quality kitchen appliances, sanitary wares and fittings such as Electrolux, Grohe, Laufen and Samsung
- Smart home features provision including QR Code scanner at development main entrance
- USB sockets in the living and bedrooms for efficiency, convenience and safety considerations
- Town gas supply for 3 bedrooms and above