Sophia Hills is a 493-units condominium situated on Mount Sophia that also consists of 3 conservation buildings. All 3 conservation buildings will be restored as heritage buildings. One of the conservation buildings, the original Nan Hwa Girls' School, has been designated as a childcare centre /kindergarten. The second one, Trinity Theological College Chapel, is to be converted into a restaurant. The third one, the Olson Building which was part of the Methodist Girl's School, will be used as the Clubhouse for the condominium development.
WHY INVEST IN SOPHIA HILLS
- Within 10 Minutes Drive to ION Orchard, The Paragon, Ngee Ann City & Cineleisure Orchard.
- 12 Minutes Drive to Marina Bay Financial Center & Central Business District.
- Elegant Bistro offering comfort food and Child Care Center within the Development.
- 6 Minutes Walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station Interchange.
- 1 Minute Drive to Plaza Singapura and The Cathay.
- Within 1 km radius of Elite Schools like St. Margaret Primary School & School of the Arts (SOTA)...
- 1st Development in Singapore to have 3 Conservation Buildings.
- Wide Range of Facilities Within the Condominium.
- 8 Different Types of Functional Layout allowing.
- 493 lavish units of 1, 1+S, 2, 2+S, 2 Dual Key, 3, 3+Utility & 4 Bedroom.