Sims Urban Oasis is the largest
condominium development in a
city-fringe area that is evolving into
Singapore’s next lifestyle enclave.
Here, you can be close to the city centre,
while enjoying all that the vibrant
surroundings have to offer. And with
over 50 facilities and a diversity of unit
choices, Sims Urban Oasis is the one
residence that is perfect for everyone.
Why Invest in Sims Urban Oasis?
- Located at the corner of Sims Drive and Aljunied Road, an established neighbourhood having a full range of amenities.
- 5-min walk to Aljunied MRT, 4 stations away from City Hall MRT
- Easily accessible via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) & Nicoll Highway.
- 10-min drive to CBD and 15-min drive to Changi International Airport where a slew of exciting developments taking place, e.g. SUTD, Jewel, and Changi Terminal 4 & 5 etc.
- 8-min cycle to Sports Hub which offers everyday access to world-class sports, leisure and entertainment events as well as facilities to cater to active lifestyles
- Within the 1km vicinity of Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School
- James Cook University will set up its new campus for 3,400 students at Sims Drive on February 2015, and they aim to expand enrollment to 7,500 in 3 to 5 years
- Within a 10-min drive to several shopping and entertainment centres including the brand new Kallang Wave mall and One KM mall, and upcoming Paya Lebar Square, as well as NEX, Singapore Expo and Suntec City
- A food paradise with a confluence of food choices ranging from authentic local food stalls to famous restaurants
- Strategically located in close proximity to growth clusters outlined by Singapore’s Government in the 2014 Master Plan such as the upcoming Paya Lebar sub-regional centre, Kallang Riverside and Wisma Geylang Serai, offering excellent investment opportunities
- Relocation of the Paya Lebar airbase removes height restrictions and frees up land parcels to develop new and exciting plans and projects in the area in future