Premier Tower is a mixed- tower located in the corner of Spencer Street and Bourke Street on the western side of the CBD. The development consists of 780 residential apartments over 78 levels with 4 levels of basement car parking. In addition, the residential tower has a 3-4 star boutique hotel housed in the podium levels hosting approximately 175 rooms with dedicated amenities.
Why invest in Premier Tower?
- Access to RMIT University, Melbourne University and numerous other educational institutions.
- Opposite Southern Cross Station and Bourke Street tram stop providing quick and easy access to public transport. The Sky bus located at Spencer Street Station also provides easy access to Melbourne International Airport.
- Close to the Crown Casino Complex and Southbank’s strip of fine dining restaurants and retail stores.
- A short tram ride away from Bourke Street Mall which has attracted both local and international designers alike making it Melbourne’s premier shopping destination.
- Part of the vibrant inner CBD which includes the theatre district, leading hotels, numerous hidden laneways, bars and eateries, the Paris-end of Collins Street; and Chinatown.