North Park Residences, a 920-unit residential development that sits atop North’s largest mall in Singapore, brings about direct access to its residents the Yishun Integrated Transport Hub, a Town Plaza, a community garden and the first-ever Community Club in a mall. The Mall, Northpoint City, will also be home to over 500 retail and dining options, the existing Yishun Public Library, as well as a childcare centre and children’s play areas.
Why invest in North Park Residences?
- Seamless Connectivity North Park Residences is connected to Yishun MRT via underpass through the mall. Weather will never be a problem when travelling via public transport either by MRT or by bus from the air-conditioned bus interchange.
- New North-South Expressway and Thomson Line bring better connectivity to the city, CBD and Orchard etc.
- With over 500 retail shops, restaurant, cinemas, banks, food court, supermarket, childcare centres, library and community club etc, residents will be able to enjoy a dynamic lifestyle.
- Developed by renowned developer Frasers Centrepoint Limited, one of the most reputable developers in Singapore.
- A new iconic landmark of Yishun: North Park Residences is the only integrated development when the two regional centres (Woodlands Regional Centre and Seletar Regional Centre).