Hallmark Residences is located at 17 Ewe Boon Road is a luxurious class home located at prestigious district 10 Singapore. Enter a sanctuary specially designed to breath new life into the senses and relax the soul.
Hallmark Residences Factsheet
||MCL Land (Prime) Pte Ltd
||Proposed Condominium Housing Development comprising 2 blocks of 12-storey apartments (Total: 75 units) with common basement carparks and communal facilities on Lots 570N, 571X, 611N, 612X, 613L TS 26 at Ewe Boon Road
||17 Ewe Boon Road Singapore 259325 21 Ewe Boon Road Singapore 259327
||5,906 sqm (63,572 sqft)
||Estate in Fee Simple
|Expected TOP Date:
||30 June 2015
|Expected Legal Completion:
||30 June 2018
|Total No. of Units:
|Car Park Lots:
||83 Lots inclusive of 1 handicap lot
||COEN Design International Pte Ltd
|Civil & Structural Engineer
||Squire Mech Pte Ltd
||KPK Quantity Surveyors
||Daiya Engineering Construction Co Pte Ltd
||Allen & Gledhill LLP
||HSBC Bank for Project A/C No.: 041-442245-002 of MCL Land (Prime) Pte Ltd
Soaring from an already elevated level,
Hallmark Residences rises to a truly
commanding presence. Sheathed in a facade design both timeless
and elegant, it strikes the clouds and carves a new definition point in the cityscape.
Beyond a home, it is your stamp upon the sky.
Featuring 75 exquisitely designed luxury private condominium units in prime district 10, Hallmark Residences is truly one of the most prestigious Singapore Condo. The developer of Hallmark Residences is MCL Land Limited. The project itself will be situated within 10 minutes stroll to the future Stevens MRT Station and is close to the haven of Orchard shopping belt.
Why Invest in Hallmark Residences?
- A freehold exquisite residential development that comes along with one of Singapore’s most prestigious address.
- Located in a private and quiet residential enclave of Bukit Timah.
- Sophisticated exterior and interior design with top quality finishes and fittings.
- Within walking distance to upcoming Stevens MRT Station.
- Within 1 km to Singapore Chinese Girls’ School (SCGS) and Anglo-Chinese Sch (ACS) Barker. Close proximity to renowned school such as Raffles Girls’ Primary School, Nanyang Primary School, Nanyang Girls’ High, Hwa Chong Institution Junior College, Catholic Junior College, etc.
- Excellent connectivity via major roads and expressways – Bukit Timah Road, Dunearn Road, PIE and CTE.