Frasers Tower is located at 182 Cecil Street, Singapore, developed by FCL. It is a new office development that provides a flexible work environment to cater to the evolving needs of the workforce. Nestled in a park of its own, Frasers Tower offers 663,000 sq ft of premium Grade-A office space at the gateway to Singapore’s CBD.
Providing both indoor and outdoor work areas, this landmark development will provide a stimulating, innovative and functional environment to transform the way you work.
Why invest in Frasers Tower?
- Flexible Use of SpaceSeals First Lease - The developer also announced its first signed lease with leading serviced office provider The Executive Centre. The new tenant will occupy an entire floor spanning approximately 20,000 sq ft.
- Community Zones to Foster Greater Tenant Collaboration - Unique to Frasers Tower are four community zones which are designed to promote greater community interaction and integration.
- Seamless and Multiple Connectivity - it will be directly connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT station on the East-West line with a two-minute walk via an underground pedestrian walkway
- Smart and Sustainable Building - Conscious of the need to minimise environmental impact, the BCA Green Mark Platinum office building consists of several environmentally-friendly features.
- Developed by Frasers Centrepoint Limited