Parc Greenwich is a new launch condominium located at Fernvale Lane along Yio Chu Kang Road, situated next to the exclusive private residential enclave of Seletar Hills neighbourhood. The development sits on estimated 1.87 ha (approximate 18,700 sqm) of land, Gross Plot Ratio of 2.8, projected to house a total 525 residential units. The new EC site is strategically located close to shopping, dining, sports, entertainment and leisure, schools and health care.
Why Should Be Invested In Parc Greenwich?
- Within minutes drive to Seng Kang MRT Station, Tampines Expressway (TPE) & Central Expressway (CTE)
- Easily access with cinemas, restaurants, supermarket and eateries nearby.
- Next to the Seletar Mall consists a new community club integrated with Hawker Centre, eldercare services and childcare centre.
- Many good choices of schools
- Enjoy leisure outdoor activities, a bike ride along the Punggol park.