The Creek At Bukit is a brand new FREEHOLD Residential apartment at Toh Tuck Road in District 21 Singapore. The project offers 260 premium units with the types from 1 to 4 bedrooms, developed by a renowned developer on Singapore property market, Chiu Teng @ Bukit Timah Pte.
Why invest in The Creek At Bukit?
- Amazing location: The Creek @ Bukit is peacefully nestled on the highest level of the prime Upper Bukit Timah estate within District 21. It towers along Toh Tuck Road, a private residential area with close proximity to many nature reserves and surrounded by other low-rise landed and private housing, offering a maximum level of privacy and tranquillity for The Creek's residents.
- Great accessibility: The Creek at Bukit is located only around 10-minute walk away from the future Beauty World MRT (Downtown Line), due in 2015. It is also well served by nearby major expressways like PIE, BKE, and Aye, allowing drivers to access prime spots like Orchard Road, CBD, and the other parts of the island within a few minutes of drive.
- Quality Living: Nestled on an elevated ground, The Creek at Bukit exposes its residents to the beautiful views of surrounding private estate, lush greeneries, and natural reservoirs. It is situated near nature parks and reserves like Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and The Bukit Batok Nature Park, which hand out not only its glorious beauty, but also a place for trekking or simply a leisure stroll.
- Great convenience: The Creek @ Bukit is conveniently close to amenities that include wet markets (Bukit Timah Market and Food Center), and also shopping and entertainment centre like Bukit Timah Plaza, Beauty World Plaza, Bukit Timah Shopping Center—all a short walk away. It is also a short drive away from Orchard Road, The Clementi Arcade, The Rail Mall, and The Grandstand.
- Prestigious Education: For families with school going children who are looking for an ideal home, these schools are located nearby The Creek @ Bukit: Bukit Timah Primary, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary, Methodist Girls' Primary and Secondary, Anglo Chinese JC, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, UniSIM, Swiss International School.
- Good investment: When other developments in Singapore mostly come with 99-year leasehold, The Creek at Bukit valuable comes as a rare freehold. It is close to the future Jurong Gateway and Bukit Batok Industrial Belt, which houses a number of SMEs. These qualifications offer investors a high rental demand and even capital appreciation for the property in the future.