Commonwealth Towers is the luxurious condominium at 230 - 232 Commonwealth Avenue in District 03, Singapore. The project offers 43 precious units with the types from 1 to 4 bedrooms on the site 12,086.8m2. The development is developed by renowned developer in Singapore property market, Wealthall Development Pte Ltd.
Why invest in Commonwealth Towers?
- The Commonwealth Towers are a short drive to the Queensway shopping center, Holland Village, IKEA Alexandra, etc.
- All the houses have been planned in such a way that elevates space, access to excellent views and lighting.
- Round the clock, security is ensured with the guard house provided at the entrance and exit. Secured parking for your vehicles is assured too.
- An Olympic size swimming pool is within the complex with sun deck and a private dining area as well. Professional swimmers living in these condos do not have to look elsewhere for their practice sessions. Children too have a swimming pool to enjoy their outdoors.
- There are quite some educational institutions around the Commonwealth Towers. They include Gan Eng. Seng Primary and Secondary School, Queenstown Primary School, CHIJ St. Theresa Convent.
- The project is readily available from the Commonwealth Avenue, Queenstown MRT station, and Alexandra Road.Road is an important infrastructure to any residential area especially for some who may not be driving.Public transport is nearby, and whether you either drive or walk, it is faster to get to your destination.