Cluny Park Residence is a condo sited at 99 Cluny Park Road, District 10, Singapore. It is developed by Shelford Properties Pte Ltd, Cluny Park Residence is a 52-unit luxury residential development directly opposite the Botanic Gardens. It is the one and only condominium along Cluny Park Road.
Cluny Park Residence Factsheet
||Tuan Sing Holdings Ltd
||Cluny Park Road
||Proposed erection of 5-storey residential apartments with swimming pool
|Total No. of Unit
||Infinity pool, outdoor grill & lounge, Gym
||2 bedroom: 754 to 1217 sqft 4 bedrooms: 1594 to 1960 sqft 2 bedroom penthouse: 1249 to 1421 sqft 4 bedroom penthouse: 1507 to 2842 sqft
This freehold development occupies a land area of approximately 4,544 square metres is directly opposite Bukit Timah Gate of the Singapore Botanic Gardens and offers easy access via the Botanic Gardens MRT station, just opposite the development.
Designed by SCDA Architects, Cluny Park Residence was officially launched in March 2014. As at 31 December 2015, 24 units had been sold. The project is scheduled to be completed by end 2016.
Highlights of Cluny Park Residence
- Locality – Just next door to Botanic Garden MRT Station.
- Prime Address – Situated in the prestigious residential district.
- Peaceful Settings – Just next to Singapore Botanic Gardens which offers tranquility
- Closeness to Amenities – Less than 300 m away from Food Centre and Shopping Mall.
- Potential Rental Demand – Closeness to amenities and train station will attract high rental demand.