Towering at 122 metres with 30 storeys, Cairnhill Nine will be one of the tallest buildings in the Orchard Road district. It is part of an integrated development that also comprises luxurious serviced residence Ascott Orchard Singapore. It is located a few minutes’ walk from Orchard as well as Somerset MRT Stations, world-class shopping malls and premium medical facilities.
Why invest in Cairnhill Nine
- Developed by one of the Asia’s largest real estate companies headquartered and listed in Singapore, CapitaLand.
- Located in the heart of Orchard – the bustling nerve-centre of one of Asia’s most exciting cities, Singapore.
- Cairnhill Nine has a linked bridge to Paragon Shopping Centre and is next to The Hereen Shopping Centre.
- It is also not far from several schools such as Raffles Girls’ School, Anglo-Chinese Junior School, Overseas Family School and Chatsworth International School – Orchard Campus.
- The integrated development is also close to foreign embassies and consulates, as well as prestigious clubs such as American Club, Tanglin Club and Premier Club.
- A classic skyscraper and the height offers residents an unparalleled view of the city around them.
- Cairnhill Nine is close to Somerset MRT NS23.
- A host of luxurious resort-like facilities including a 50m lap pool, spa pods, BBQ pits and a wine lounge, along with other clubhouse facilities.
- Cairnhill Nine offers tastefully-designed apartments with cutting-edge technology that empowers smart city living.