Newport Tower is a project developed by City Developments (CDL). It is currently Fuji Xerox Towers. The proposed project will include serviced apartments, offices and retail space. The plan is to develop a 46-storey mixed-use integrated project on the site, with around 60 per cent of gross floor area (GFA) for residential units for sale and serviced apartments for rent, and the remaining 40 per cent gross floor area for commercial purposes. There is potential for 25 per cent uplift in GFA to about 655,000 sq ft.