Once a feature for East Coast, now a new freehold icon for the future. From the visionary minds of its original developer City Developments Limited (CDL) and the acclaimed SCDA Architects, the new Amber Park is poised to redefine seafront living just as it first did over 30 years ago.
Revel in an address that keeps you close to the sea and its idyllic pleasures but is yet mere minutes from the city centre. Within the development, 22 levels apart, 2 distinct recreation zones let you take full advantage of the coastal location. At the end of the day, retreat to your inner sanctum, resting easy on the assurance of quality and luxury that comes with every CDL home.
Why Invest In Amber Park?
a) Excellent Investment
- Freehold, rare land size of over 230,000sqft in prestigious District 15, touted as the best district in the East.
- Just 3-minutes’ walk to the future Tanjong Katong MRT Station and a short walk across to East Coast Park with 15km of scenic coastline.
- Nested within the private residential enclave with great rental potential.
- Well-connected island-wide via East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and a short drive to Changi Airport/ Jewel @ Changi and Central Business District (CBD), Singapore Sports Hub and Gardens by the Bay.
- Near to shopping malls like Parkway parade, 112 Katong, Katong V, KINEX etc and the East Coast area is well-known as a foodie haven, offering from framed hawker fare and heritage eats, to hipster cafes and chic bistros.
- Popular schools like Tao Nan Primary School, Victoria School, Haig Girls’ School, Tanjong Katong Primary and CHIJ (Katong) Primary, St. Patrick’s School are close by
b) Architecture and Landscape Design
- Designed by award-winning architect Chan Soo Khian, SCDA.
- Three distinctive towers offering 592 units and a wide selections of 1-bedroom plus study to 5-bedrom plus study and 4 exquisite penthouses. A signature feature of Amber Park is The Stratosphere at Level 22 – a rooftop recreational deck, 235m above sea level that connects the three towers together and boost a 600m jogging track, gourmet kitchen, gymnasium among others.
- Most of the units are orientated in a north-south direction, with units offering sea, city and pool views.
- A wide spread of facilities across the Lagoon Bay at Level 1 and The Stratosphere, residents are pampered with many choices - Lagoon Pool, Hydrotheraphy Pool, Leisure Pool, Kids’ Lagoon Pool, Fitness court, Coastal walk, BBQ Pavilions, Gymnasium, Jogging Track, Spa Pool, Gourmet Dining etc. Exclusive residential services are also available to enhance their lifestyle.
c) Unique Features (Condo units)
- Fully-equipped kitchen fitted with compressed quartz countertop and V-Zug appliances (except for Freestanding fridge, fridge, washing machine cum dryer and washing machine and dryer are Bosch).
- High quality sanitary wares and fittings from Villeroy & Boch and Grohe.
- Fine marble flooring in living/dining and Engineered Timber flooring in bedrooms for all units.
- Provision of built-in integrated shoe cabinet for all units (except 1-Bedroom + Study).
- Built-in LED light for wardrobe. Walk-in wardrobe for 4-Bedroom, 5-Bedroom, 5+Study and Penthouse.
- Built in LED light in bathroom vanity counter for all units (except Powder room).
- Powder room for added convenience in Penthouse.
- Private lift access to 4-Bedroom Premium, 5-Bedroom Premium, 5+Study and Penthouse.