Reflecting the grandiosity of black and white colonial houses, 77 @ East Coast is a freehold mixed development located at 77 Upper East Coast Road ( District 15 ). This condo is developed by KDC (77) Development Pte Ltd . It is well-positioned for ease of access to East Coast Park, reputable schools and the Central Business District (CBD). The freehold mixed development of residential and retail units is slated to be completed in 2025. 77 @ East Coast is a 12,123 square feet space along District 15. The 5 storey development will comprise of 41 residential units and 3 commercial units. To cater to the different homeowner needs, the residential units will range from 1 to 4 bedroom units.
KEY SELLING POINTS
1. East Coast District 15 is among top 5 expat enclaves.
2. Approx 15 minutes’ drive to commercial clusters at Paya Lebar Quarters, Tampines Regional Centre and the CBD.
3. Upcoming Siglap MRT on Thomson-East Coast Line (2023) within 600m away, approx 7 mins walk (via Siglap Linear Park) will enhance convenience.
4. Close to good schools like St Patrick’s Secondary School, Victoria Junior College, Temasek Junior College and Anglican High School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Tao Nan School, Chung Cheng High School
5. Lifestyle options aplenty with nearby shopping malls like Bedok Mall and I12 Katong and other public amenities.
6. Near East Coast Park, Park Connectors and Singapore Swimming Club.
7. Near famed hawker fare such as East Coast Lagoon Food Village, Jumbo Seafood, and Long Beach Seafood centres.
8. Delectable Peranakan cuisines in the nearby Joo Chiat and Katong areas.
9. Strong cultural vibes from the heritage rich precinct.
10. The external façade captures the timelessness and simplicity of the black and white architecture
11. The interior reflects the modern luxury and elegant lifestyle of its residents.
12. Maximisation of livable space with the absence of balconies.
13. Private courtyard view for select units