The Trilinq Condo comes with full condominium facilities. According to the developer, the buildings take up only 17% of the total site area, leaving 83% of the land area dedicated to common facilities. Located on various levels of the three blocks are sky terraces which allow residents panoramic views of the surrounding areas.

The Trilinq Condo Floor Plans